On Tuesday, Nov. 2, U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson will hold a panel discussion from 10 a.m. – Noon ET with doctors and medical researchers who have treated COVID-19 vaccine injuries and are researching the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines.
The Defender is experiencing censorship on many social channels. Be sure to stay in touch with the news that matters by subscribing to our top news of the day. It’s free.
U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) will hold a panel discussion Tuesday, Nov. 2 from 10 a.m. – Noon ET with doctors and medical researchers who have treated COVID-19 vaccine injuries and are researching the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines. Johnson will also talk with patients who have experienced adverse events due to the COVID-19 vaccine and discuss vaccine mandates.
Children’s Health Defense will host Sen. Johnson’s live panel discussion on CHD.TV.
The senator will discuss the importance of early treatment for COVID, Americans’ health care freedom and natural immunity. Johnson will also cover the impacts of mandates on the American workforce and the economy, and the lack of transparency from federal health agencies in response to his COVID-19 oversight requests.
- Cody Flint, an airline pilot from Cleveland, Mississippi, who accumulated 10,000 hours of flight time was diagnosed with left and right perilymphatic fistula, Eustachian tube dysfunction and elevated intracranial pressure following Pfizer vaccination.
- Ernest Ramirez, a father from Austin, Texas, whose only son collapsed playing basketball and passed away from myocarditis following Pfizer vaccination.
- Amy and Abby Alvo from Los Angeles, California, whose daughter suffered an adverse reaction from her first dose of Pfizer vaccine, having been denied a medical exemption twice, she will be kicked off her collegiate cheer team if she is not fully vaccinated.
- Doug Cameron, farm operations manager from Idaho, permanently paralyzed following vaccination.
- Kyle Werner, a professional mountain bike racer from Boise, Idaho was diagnosed with pericarditis following vaccination.
- Suzanna Newell, a triathlete from Saint Paul, Minneapolis, was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and reliant on a walker or cane to walk following vaccination.
- Kelly Ann Rodriguez, a young mother from Tacoma, Washington is reliant on a walker following vaccination.
- Maddie de Garay, a 12-year-old Pfizer clinical trial participant from Cincinnati, Ohio, is confined to a wheelchair and feeding tube.
- Brianne Dressen, an AstraZeneca clinical trial participant from Utah, co-founded react19.org, a patient advocacy organization dedicated to increasing awareness of adverse events.
- Dr. Joel Wallskog, an orthopedic surgeon from Mequon, Wisconsin, was diagnosed with transverse myelitis following Moderna vaccination.
The following medical experts and doctors will take part in the panel discussion:
- Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long, Brigade Surgeon for the 1st Aviation Brigade, Ft. Rucker, Alabama, U.S. Army.
- Dr. Linda Wastila, professor and Parke-Davis chair in Geriatric Pharmacotherapy, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy.
- Dr. Robert Kaplan, a faculty member at the Stanford School of Medicine Clinical Excellence Research Center.
- Dr. Peter Doshi, associate professor of pharmaceutical health services research at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy.
- Dr. Joseph Fraiman, board-certified emergency medicine physician.
- Dr. Patrick Whelan, associate clinical professor of pediatrics in the Division of Rheumatology at the University of California, Los Angele.s
- Dr. Aditi Bhargava, professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the Center for Reproductive Sciences at the University of California, San Francisco.
- Dr. Retsef Levi, J. Spencer Standish (1945) professor of operations management at MIT
- Dr. David Healy, professor in the Department of Family Medicine at McMaster University in Ontario.
- Dr. Iona Heath, retired general practitioner from Kentish Town in London and past president, Royal College of General Practitioners.
- Kim Witczak, international drug safety advocate and speaker, serves as a consumer representative on the FDA Psychopharmacologic Drug Advisory Committee