1. What case would allow this Court to overturn an earlier Court? On what basis? Is there a case the court accepted to which this decision is attached? (I have not looked.)
2. Since there is a long draft (about 100 pages), does that mean the members of the Court have already voted?
3. The release of this draft will almost certainly result in stopping such a decision, as it is so unpopular among women.
4. Were a decision to overturn Roe v Wade to be announced, that would shift many millions of votes in the midterm from Republicans to Democrats. It could allow the Dems to retain control of both houses of Congress.
5. Is the Supreme Court review of Roe v Wade then in fact a Deep State operation to maintain legislative power with the Dems to more easily allow the Great Reset to go forward?
I am wondering what others think?