You heard it here first:
1. SARS-CoV-2 came from a lab
2. The 5 authors of the Nature Medicine paper last March 2020 claiming proof of natural origin are frauds and the paper is gobbeldygook. Harvard2theBig House posted on this a few days before me. I only became aware of his work a couple of months later.
3. The Lancet letter, which insisted that by considering a lab origin you were being a conspiracy theorist, was a fraud, meant to deceive. I think I discovered this piece, and its connection to the other piece (#2). Author Lipkin of #2 is affiliated with Daszac, who wrote #3.
4. I tagged Peter Daszac as a big fraud. I did NOT know he himself had crafted the Lancet letter. (US Right to Know discovered this in emails, using a FOIA request.). And I only learned this week (on Twitter, fwiw) that Daszac was actually paid by the federal government to spin tales about the wilderness origin of pandemics. He has been intimately involved in spinning Great Reset stories. But I think his value to the globalists is now negative.
5. Covid spreads by aerosol (as well as droplets) and most masks are useless against this form of spread.
6. You don’t catch Covid outdoors–at least, there is no evidence that strangers will give you Covid outdoors. Maybe your honey will give it to you, from a few inches away.
7. Emergent BioSolutions would fail at manufacturing Covid vaccines
8. A narcissist named Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum he founded have big plans for us
9. Tony Fauci is a fraud, a charlatan and responsible for many deaths
10. Hydroxychloroquine works!
11. The variants are not a big problem–at least the ones that have appeared so far, as long as they don’t come from a lab
12. “Solidarity” trial sponsored by the WHO gives over 1,000 hospitalized patients borderline lethal doses of hydroxychloroquine, which stopped immediately after I told WHO leaders they were liable for damages if they failed to disclose the nontherapeutic doses to patient-subjects. I had discovered a 1979 report to the WHO designed to identify the toxic dose of HCQ, which is close to what was used in WHO’s multicenter clinical trial. (I told that to WHO leaders also. It got a very quick and very quiet response–it took 3 or 4 days then no more HCQ.)
These are just off the top of my head… you might want to bookmark my blog, there might be some nuggets on which to make a wager… but I doubt I’ll top my 2020 “Inconvenient truths” any time soon.