Expect to get ever briefer benefit from all the shots they have planned for you.
Who ever heard of boosters every three months? Do you want to become a member of the pin-cushion society? No long-term data.
Q: Why are we allowing this experiment on everybody, all at once?
A: To get ahead of the adverse event reports of course
Millions set for early FOURTH jab after it emerges booster effect starts wearing off after just 10 weeks: But major study finds Omicron is 70% less likely to cause hospitalisation as daily cases hit record 119,789 (and the article says 80% toward the bottom)
- Protection against Omicron can wane to 35 per cent ten weeks after a Pfizer jab, new data has revealed
- It has sparked further calls for a second round of boosters to ward off surge in cases among vaccinated
- Nearly 120,000 Covid cases reported in 24 hours, highest since pandemic began and up 35% week on week
- People infected with the contagious variant are 70 per cent less likely to end up in hospital, study shows
- Hospital admissions hit four figures amid concern about mounting pressure on the NHS from Omicron strain
- The Covid surge in South Africa appears to be fading after just a month, in a promising sign that Britain’s wave could be short-lived.a