A 91 year old man received his 2nd dose of Covid vaccine twice on the same day, by mistake. The person administering it had not noticed he had the wrong last name. He then quickly became hypotensive, went into shock and was immediately hospitalized. He had been due to return home from his rehab facility the next day.
His daughter said he had been very tired after the first dose, leading to a fall.
While over 1,000 deaths have been reported to the federal Vaccine Adverse Event (voluntary) Reporting System (VAERS), run jointly by CDC and FDA, CDC has claimed that not a single death could be “conclusively linked” to the person’s Covid vaccination.
I think CDC will have a hard time saying this reaction was not due to a vaccine overdose.