Physician Senator Cassidy asked Rochelle Walensky a few questions the other day. It was remarkable what she did not know or would not answer.
1. How many CDC employees are vaccinated? A: We are educating them.
2. How many CDC emplyees are working from home? He thought 75%? A: I don’t have that information.
3. Do you see empty desks as you walk down the halls? A: She changed the subject.
4. Teachers are back in school teaching. CDC employees, with the best PPE and vaccinations should be back working. Don’t they trust these protections? A: Subject change.
5. Why haven’t you done a prospective study to look into the value of immunity in the recovered? (He asked this at least 3 times.). She tap danced as fast as she could away from an answer.